The MAKO DDS Marks a New Evolution in Diver Transportation by Combining a Propulsion Device with the Shark Marine “Navigator”, Diver Held Navigation and Sonar Imaging System. The Combination Provides a System that is Capable of Automated Flight Paths, From a Simple “Goto Target” to Complex Survey Routes, While Providing the Diver with full Navigation and Forward Looking Sonar to View and Locate Targets up to 300m (984ft ) Away.
* The MAKO can be ﬂown in Manual, Semi-Autonomous and Full Autonomous Modes.
* Unlike Standard Diver Propulsion Vehicles The MAKO uses Vertical Thrusters that Allow it to Adjust Its Pitch / Roll and Maintain Depth While Stationary
- Diver Delivery/Extraction
- Covert/Clandestine Diver Delivery/Extraction
- Payload Delivery
- Data acquisition/hydrographic surveys
- Search and Recovery