This is a software program designed to simplify the processing and display of data relating to sediment accumulation surveys.
Tools for sediment analysis:
- Visualization Tools
- Overlay data against image of survey area
- Graph data for analyzing trends over time
- Min/Max sediment tracking
- Min/Max accumulation rate tracking
- Data tiling
- Averaging of data over entire data set or on a tiled basis
- Automatic data archiving
- Automatic alarm levels
Data is used by the SAM software to provide critical information to determine sediment levels, rate of increase, and historical data analysis over the area covered.
- User friendly interface
- Data modification protected by security password, but can be viewed without password.
- Hyrdrographic data file input